Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Fool me once, shame on L'Oreal

 

L'Oreal has discontinued my favorite moisturizer.  This is what it looked like...


 

L'Oreal is entitled to discontinue products if they are no longer selling.  But of course I didn't know that the product had been discontinued when I tried to buy it. 

 

I googled L'Oreal Active Daily moisturizer and up came a product that looked the same but had a different name so I ordered it figuring it was just a packaging change.  Check it out...

 


Imagine my dismay when I realized it was not the same product.  What made the original product special was that it didn't sting my eyes.  A real rarity in the world of skin products.

 

But the new inferior substitute that I ordered stings my eyes and is much stickier than the original.

 

So the question is, why did L'Oreal package a different product to look just like the one they discontinued? 

 

I will need to find a new moisturizer.  And when I do, I will not consider any L'Oreal products. 

 

Because - fool me once shame on you L'Oreal.  Fool me twice, shame on me.

 

 

No comments: