A new study from Cue Connect has identified five different segments when it comes to Millennial shoppers. They are:
1. The Social Shopper - who can't make a decision without the input of their friends.
2. The Bargain Hunter - more likely to buy if they have a discount code.
3. The Elite Shopper - likes to be pampered.
4. The Impulse Buyer - buys "suggested items."
5. The Frugal Fannie - only shops when she has too.
What do you think? Does one of these descriptions fit you? Or someone you know? How should companies tailor their approach to appeal to people who fit this description? Or one of the others?
Loechner, J. (2016, June 23) Millennial Shoppers' Innermost (Shopping) Thoughts. mediapost.com. Retrieved June 23, 206, fromhttp://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/278462/millennial-shoppers-innermost-shopping-thoughts.html