Thursday, December 27, 2012

The best ad of 2012 made me want to eat fast food!


Yes, I know it’s shocking since I basically qualify as a health nut these days and can’t remember the last time I entered a QSR.  But when I saw the Chipotle ad – Back to the Start – on the Grammy’s I was intrigued.  Of course its message pushed my buttons since it focuses on sustainability and suggests an organic approach to farming. 

But apparently I wasn’t the only one that found the ad, which was also viewed over 7 million times on YouTube, motivating since company revenue increased by 23% during the first half of 2012. (Vranica, 2012)

In case you missed it, you can check it out here. 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMfSGt6rHos


Vranica, S. (2012, December 24) Bold Stunts, Bad Taste Mark Year’s Ads.  Wall Street Journal.  pB1

No comments: