Friday, April 14, 2017

Going to Home Depot with John and Zack was an eye opener.



I'm addicted to Tiny House shows.  As someone local put it - tiny - ha, you should see New York City apartments. 

So, I am always on the hunt for new ideas.  And, I would kill to have a carpenter as talented and creative as Zack Giffin.  Tables that are stored in the ceiling, trundle beds, grilling stations, he does it all.  So you can imagine my surprise when he and John headed off to Home Depot in the middle of a show.

And then I found out that Home Depot does semi-custom cabinetry.  I didn't know that.  More importantly I am intrigued.  And since I am thinking about updating some cabinets in my apartment the timing couldn't be better.

So even if it felt a bit Truman Show, I would vote this the best product placement I have seen so far.  Kudos to DIY and Home Depot.  Who knows?  I may actually buy something!  Unless of course Zack has some time to spare...

No comments: