Friday, August 29, 2014

I want to go to Science World.


 It all started when I was looking for a topic for this week's blog.  I went on Adweek's website looking for ideas and came across this headline: "See the Painfully Funny Science Museum Ad That Was Too Violent for Canadian TV."  Who could resist that?  Not me.  Here's the link so you can check it out too.  Of course it's far less violent than most of the stuff we see on American TV. (Gianatasio, 2014)
 



I enjoyed it so much that I clicked on this link to Rethink Canada's website see more Science World ads.  They're all so funny it's hard for me to pick a favorite.  And I just love the fact that each one also contains a piece of interesting information.




 
I have only one complaint.  It appears that Science World is in British Columbia.  So I don't see myself going there anytime soon.  But these ads sure make me want to!

 

 
Gianatasio, D. (2014, August 27)  See the Painfully Funny Science Museum Ad That Was Too Violent for Canadian TV.  adweek.com.  Retrieved August 28, 2014, from http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/see-painfully-funny-science-museum-ad-was-too-violent-canadian-tv-159748

 
(2013, August 20)  According to science, science is fun! rethinkcanada.com.  Retrieved August 28, 2014, from  http://rethinkcanada.com/blog/2013/08/science-is-fun/

No comments: